Cancer

over 11 years ago
pink didn't upload a photo

pink

5 posts

Will the doctors let my uterus and will I ever make babies? I’m seriously ill from a general cancer and miraculously am still alive after the doctors saved me.

However there will be a huge operation soon, and they will remove all cancerous parts, including my intestines.

Will Life give me the chance to make babies or that is fatally my future? Will my health be better, and will I live longer ?

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

You have more power to heal your own body than any doctor has led you to believe. You have already beat the odds and overcome many obstacles in your health. Your life is in your own hands. Call me if you want to find out how to use the power of your mind and create your own miracle. Blessings! Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Firstly, I’d like to congratulate you on beating some very hefty odds and surviving a terrible disease so far.

Now, with your upcoming surgery there will be even more trauma. At this time you need to simply focus on your recovery. Your body needs all of the help your mind and soul can lend in order to heal and become strong again. That healing process is going to take every bit of your energy. There are many ways you can consciously help this process along. I can teach you these methods and guide you along the path of recovery when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

(((DISCLAIMER – While it is true that you have more power to heal yourself than any doctor – now is NOT the time to back away from the medical community. Cancer is a horrible, deadly disease that can only be truly beaten if it is attacked on many fronts. Medicine and surgery are as important as visualization, exercise, proper diet, supplements, prayer and positive thinking. Stick to your path, attack this disease and REFUSE to let it take you as a victim by using EVERY tool at your disposal. Thank you, good luck on your journey and Blessed Be!)))

over 11 years ago
althea_healer's photo

Katherine Morgan (althea_healer)

4 posts

Dearest Lightworker: I am a cancer survivior as well of Stage 4 colon cancer. I can share with healing is a collaborative effort between the medical community and your own inner power. KNOW the people around you love you and support you. And KNOW your body wants to recover. Have faith in these thoughts. Blessed Be.