Justin

over 11 years ago
charlie456 didn't upload a photo

Anne-Marie (charlie456)

7 posts

Hi there I love Justin Bieber will he be my boyfriend?

Can you give me the time and dates?

Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Hello Anne-Marie – normally when I see a question such as this I consult the runes and give an answer to help you on the path to achieving your dreams. But, in this case, I think I’ll just answer the question without help from the runes or the energy fields which allow psychic readings to occur… No, you will not be dating Teen Pop Superstar Justin Bieber. There are several reasons for this, the most obvious is availability. Social status, timing, scheduling conflicts, and probably personality conflicts also come into play in this situation. I hope this answers your question and I do hope you find someone who can work his way into your heart to take the pain of losing Justin away from you so that you are not scarred for life by that tragedy. If you would like a serious reading about the true direction for your life please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Anne Marie, No sad to say,Justin Bieber wont be your boyfriend. He is dating some other Disney actress. Try finding a boyfriend more available to you. Blessings! Bluedragon