When will my happiness come?

over 11 years ago
crystalclear111 didn't upload a photo

crystalclear111

4 posts

I have been in a depression for quite a few months now, and I know I need to make some changes in my life to fix this. What changes should I make? How can I lead myself to happiness again?

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

There are major changes needed here. Lofty goals will give you something to shoot for and focus on in the coming months. This laborious path will result in a happier, more fulfilling life and I can guide you along this path when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i can help you with change it takes time it dont take over night some psychics will say and one day but no thats not it it takes more then that i like to guide you on the right path contact me

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

First, have you been evaluated for clinical depression? How you proceed depends on whether this is clinical depression or if you’re stuck in a rut.

I would be happy to help you out if it’s just a case of “stuff sucks, where do I go from here.”

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can help you crystal and guide you in the right direction. :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello dear. My name is Lauren. I can already pick up that you’ve been struggling for a while now and theirs something in the way of your happiness. Call me for more information

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of travel. Happiness does not come from outside sources, it is a feeling you create yourself, through your thoughts and belief systems. I can help you learn how to change your thoughts to experience more happiness in your life. Contact me for an insightful, empowering reading. Much love, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
angel72273's photo

Mystic Angel (angel72273)

4 posts

Hi Crystal, depression can be very difficult to deal with especially when you desire the change but the depression takes away the energy to make it happen. What I can do is help clear that energy around you and help you bring healing energy to you. This brings forth the initial energy for you to use towards the changes you choose to make. We can also talk about some of the situations you are going through and heal some of the situations as well as taking steps towards positive change in your life. This is a process and it takes time and I can help you through this. Please understand that I am not a doctor and this should NOT be used as a substitute for professional help. Above anything, a DR. should be seen first! Please contact me if you would like to do this. Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
mysticchantelle didn't upload a photo

Psychic Chantelle (mysticchantelle)

8 posts

Your Happiness Will Come To You But Right Now There Are Obstacles In Your Way Please Contact Me.