Soul Mate

over 11 years ago

Im looking for someone who can tell me the name of my soul mate. Im being pulled in 2 different directions and just want to know which way is the right way. Can anyone help with that?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, Yes I can tell you what the right path is for you. I will answer your question and advise you on this matter and others. Contact me at any time you can i will be available to chat with you and I’m looking forward to helping you today.

over 11 years ago

Ashley are you able to give names? I really want to get a name more then anything else.

over 11 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i can help you whit names and days give me a call

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I am Online now if you want to chat I will tell you what you need to know in the reading just contact me when your ready.

over 11 years ago

Is this something you can tell me on my first reading Ashley or does it take a lot of work and money to find out?

over 11 years ago
asiasguidinglight's photo

Asia (asiasguidinglight)

10 posts

I get direct messages from my angels and guides through channeling. call me for a reading :)

over 11 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Sweets im getting that you have many opportunities! as for a soul mate, there isn’t just one. Im sensing passion and romance for you!!!! please contact me i have very good news for you!