help

over 11 years ago

when are things going to inprove for me 10 years of constant pain in one way or another… is it worth holding on to life..

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think when you’ve had enough pain, you’ll feel the pain enough to do something to change your life. It’s easy to blame it on everyone else how we feel or keep asking why our lives are the way they are. Only you’re the one in control of your life where it goes moment to moment. No one can change your life, but you. Change your thoughts, change your life. If you change your belief system and perspective on things you will see life differently. I’m sure you’ve been doing things the same way all your life. Now what can you do today to change your life to be a better place. Life is worth holding on to, you just need to find yourself worth, and start looking within yourself for love instead of outside externally. Your life is all about choices. You can choose hold on to pain and suffering all your life, or choose a new path to happiness. It is all up to you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Joanna, Life is always worth holding onto no mattter how much pain you are going through. You are holding onto all that negative energy ,and drawing more to yourself because of it.Once you let that go,and start moving on in a positive direction,you will find things changed without you even knowing it! Come to me and lets look into this more for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi joanna i want to help you and get your life on the right start im online 24/7 i can give you names and days i got what you need to know

over 11 years ago
mysticchantelle didn't upload a photo

Psychic Chantelle (mysticchantelle)

8 posts

Please contact Me I have the true answers you have been seeking, and can help you!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you the answers you need contact me at any time for a full detail reading at a low rate.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Pain can be erased with careful investigation and elimination of the root causes. Many times the root of our pain lies within ourselves, so, this process is quite simple. I can help you on this cleansing journey when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Im sensing that there are large amounts of jealous feelings maybe,its because you dont make enough effort that things dont work out =/ though there is good news for your future Sweets! but some conflict may arise =/ let me know if you want to know more =] i would love to help =]

over 11 years ago
mrs.gaynes didn't upload a photo

Mrs Gaynes (mrs.gaynes)

1 post

no one should face so very many yrs of constant pain, there is times when we have to go through some bad things to get to a better place, but not for 10 yrs… changing, yes, it is possible, it is something you do need to MAKE happen, there is clearly something wrong, something very wrong. I can find out what or how you need to change things but i will need to look at your life, your energy, find out what is wrong, is it energy, actions, others in your life or something else, you can call me in chat if you would like and we can find out whats going on. blessings and light to you.