Lost in lonliness

over 11 years ago

Hi I am just wondering if I am on the right path to meet a partner or if a past love will re enter my life for good. thanks

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Alison, please chat with me. I can answer all of the questions that you have!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Allison, I can look into this for you and give you some answers you can honestly use. Online now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i can help you i can give you names and days im online call me

over 11 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

hm i feel a new relationship around the corner Sweets! though expect choppy waters while you are making room for the new. Send me a message i would be glad to help ! =]

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

alison you are on the right path to meet a partner there is going to be a new man in your life live chat with me if you have any more questions have a great day

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

New beginnings is in your immediate future. There are changes to make to prepare you for this fresh start. I can guide you along this path when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

New beginnings is in your immediate future. There are changes to make to prepare you for this fresh start. I can guide you along this path when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello dear! how are you? I know that their was someone in a past relationship that you aren’t fully over yet & thats blocking your path of love. Call me for more info