can psychics predict future lives?

over 12 years ago

We all know some psychics have the ability to tell us about our past lives…but they see our next one?

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
guidance777 didn't upload a photo

Kevin Metis (guidance777)

2 posts

Hello jeannie , i would be more than glad to help for FREE. i am online now just give me a call.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Jeannie, You have the questions, I certainly have the answers. Yes we certainly do predict future lives as well as past lives…...If you wanna know I guess your only dilemma is ‘Do I chat”? My dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jɇῆῇḽ

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jeannie, I would be glad to help you on this matter,in a chat session,as this isnt a forum for free answers for all the questions you put out there. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Straight to the point the answer is yes,it can be known,depending on the gifts a psychic has.I have the gift of what I call the time and space momentum,which I see events as a roll of film and past present and future is one continuous stream of energy of a particlar soul,object,inannimate object or animal.

Victory oxox

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

The string of lives lived by each soul can be traced. Future, present and past. These lives are simply steps from innocence to experience. Lessons are learned each time. I can most definitely help you to explore this fantastic voyage when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be.

over 11 years ago

edited for content – outside links are NOT permitted within the “ask a psychic” forum

Bitwine Inc.