Lost

over 12 years ago

I’ve lost a USB that’s very important to me, one that has 2 years worth of work on, I’m wondering whether any psychics can pick up on lost things and lead me to it, or whether you know of any on this site?

Much appreciated.

Liz xx

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

In this electronic world it is amazing how much of our lives will fit on a tiny little piece of silicone and plastic. I can help you in your quest when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

check a desk? im sensing a filing cabinet.you put something on top of it thats what im getting could be wrong