Husband of 25 years

over 12 years ago

We have been having problems for a year, he has left once and come back now it seems he says he loves me but doesn’t feel the same – Is it really over?

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Hi Sandra! I specialize in complicated relationship readings (please see my profile) and would be happy to look into this for you. I’m running a sale rate of $1 per minute right now if you’d like to stop in for a chat so you can provide me with first names and birthdays :) Thanks

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sandra, I would be glad to help you and am online now for your convienience. Please come to me for a chat and to get things settled in your own mind. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I am a advisor and I can give you clear answers about your marriage and a look into the future.

over 12 years ago
psychiclilly's photo

!~*Psychic Sheena*~! (psychiclilly)

26 posts

if you need answers to this contact me

it just that you just cant Open up again to him and that your feeling he can change and leave again sweetie

you just need to be strong !

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Sandra, You certainly have the questions, I certainly have the answers that you seek. I would have to know your DOB and his name and DOB to tell you a whole lot more about the situation. Your only dilemma is ‘Do I chat”? My dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jɇῆῇḽ