Job

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Hi all

I’ve applied for a job, just wondering if anyone would be able to see the outcome. An interview/the job?

My dob is 4 jul 84

Thanks

Ali

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

i see a lot of good things comeing your way call me and we well talk about it ok :)

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ali, I am seeing you are about to enter a period of prosperity. Come to me in chat for a more thorough look into this. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can tell you what the outcome will be and I’ll advise you on what is the best thing for you will be.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Ali, You have the questions, I certainly have the answers. Your only dilemma is ‘Do I chat”? My dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jɇῆῇḽ

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see a huge leap for you on the career front. I can lead you along the journey to reaching your ultimate potential when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!