text

over 12 years ago

thinkin about textin this guy i love u…is that a good idea or bad…how will he react…his bday is 5/8/85 mines is 5/3/91

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

If you have to worry that it might be a bad idea,than it probably is.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see he has mixed emotions for you but contact me i can tell you how you should approach him, god bless

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think maybe sometimes we just allow fears to get in the way because we are scared of rejection.

over 12 years ago

im not scared of him rejecting me…i just don’t want to push him away further

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

He isn’t ready for a commitment like that. He needs more time. I wouldn’t text him that because it would push him away. Call me for more info on him

over 12 years ago
coup_stick2's photo

Janis Virant (coup_stick2)

8 posts

Hi Geri. My name is coupstick_2 & I read Native American Animal Spirit Cards. Do not e-mail him telling him you love him. He is not ready to hear that. He is working from some personal issues and needs time for himself. I feel he does like you, but at this time, he doesn’t want to get into another relationship. I feel that he may have just ended a relationship and was very hurt. Give him some time. Don’t push your feelings onto him.

over 12 years ago
tarot_by_laura's photo

LAURA (tarot_by_laura)

1 post
  • please take a look at my profile it tells all contact me for a special low price i only charge 50 cents a min and e mail is also low price $10 *