Waiting for the ex...

over 12 years ago
mimilala123 didn't upload a photo

mimilala123

11 posts

I had the privilege of talking to a really good psychic on this site in which I can connect with and trust. It’s been a bit of a challenge for me since this is the first time i’ve ever had a reading in my life. Sometimes (yes I will admit) I tend to struggle with all the random negative emotions that occurs in me. I’m trying to find ways how i can do better to ease my troubles because I’m not good at meditating or not sure if i’m doing it right. What can i do to not continue feeling these random negative emotions. I really want things to happen for good and not delay that good that is to come for me. I’m also wondering how did others were able to handle their waiting period for the predictions to come. I’m trying my best but i feel like i’m not doing a very good job.

Thanks

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Mai,

I can offer you honest enlightenment and how to better bring positive things

<- Click My Name & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i can help you, give me your full name and d.o.b. thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can help you Mai Chai, I can give you some helpful hints! :)

over 12 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

You can’t meditate wrong. :) Just keep gently bringing your focus back to the task at hand. I promise it gets easier. Try to remember that you’re attempting to quiet an overstimulated mind, it’s not something you’re used to doing.

As for negative emotions, discernment is one of the toughest bits to get around with anxiety. “Is this me, or is stuff really awful?”

One trick that works for my friends is this. Say the negative thought outloud and think, “Would this sound silly coming from someone else?”

I hope I have been helpful to you.

—Aisha

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi good day. it not that is the meditation is not working or that your doing it wrong is that you are having troubles and you need some outside help. I feel you need and advisor and guidance and some one who can get down to the root of the problems. I am Advisor Ashley and I am online today contact me at any time.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! how are you? Negative emotions come from stress. Believe me, we’ve all been there! What you need to do is focus on less stressful things. If I were you, I would begin yoga. Yoga calms the body and balances + you can learn how to meditate! If Yoga just isn’t right for you, meditation is very simple. You close your eyes, sit on he floor with legs crossed. And think only about things that you want to happen. Blessings!

over 11 years ago

mimilala123

11 posts

THANK YOU all for your responses. I really appreciate it.

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

what is your full name and date of birth i can help tune into your problem and give you a solution, god bless

over 11 years ago

mimilala123

11 posts

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Natural energy healing will remove these negative feelings caused by the energy field around you. Contact me, read my profile. I am real and very powerful.

over 11 years ago

mimilala123

11 posts

What is energy field?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help you. Please contact me. God bless you.