So many questions

over 12 years ago
lovestacia didn't upload a photo

lovestacia

1 post

My name is Stacia

I have too many questions and can’t seem to find the exact right psychic that could answer all my questions.

Should I move or stay in this area? Is Angel really the one for me? Or is Nathan? I’m in a rut spiritually and have had trouble contacting my guides. Are you capable of seeing and receiving messages from them?

The list goes on for days, and I’m in need of some advice. No matter how brutally honest you wish to deliver it.

over 12 years ago
bluemystique's photo

bluemystique

4 posts

Life is full of choices and uncertainties, email me your questions and let me help you.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stacia, I am online now and available to help you. Honest and accurate. Look over my feedback. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Life is complicated, but, when you feel overwhelmed everything just seems to be multiplied. I can help you find the answers you seek and make the connections you require when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.