Hello, new here!!

over 12 years ago

Hello i am isabella born 8.27.85…i am very very low on money tonight :( and no psychic i click cares enough to answer one simple question for me…i just want to know when i will get pregnant. me and my hubby have been trying for over a year and doctors say we are both perfectly healthy to have children. it’s getting very stressful and i try to stay positive…i pray every night..i meditate, i light candles, i exercise, i eat right, i try to have sex on my ovulation time. i have been to alot of doctors and alot of money invested in trying to concieve, im really puring my heart out and i am hoping someone will help me!! PLEASE! i am crying as i write this…please someone help me and give me a date, a month, a week, a time…please bc it is driving me crazy. again i am isabella…born 8.27.85

thank you, to whoever can help me.

over 12 years ago
psychicconsultantbella didn't upload a photo

Psychic Bella (psychicconsultantbella)

1 post

plz contact me for answers i am seeing very soon

over 12 years ago

HI Isabella, I would need to know his name and dob and i can tell u more… If your really serious you would pay for a reading, as many psychics run their own business here…. You wouldn’t walk into a shop and ask for things for FREE, yet you do it here…. You have to ask yourself ‘WHY’? this is not a yes no question and answer….It’s steps along the way that psychics can guide you with… Your doing all the right things… it really is a matter of belief/trust. So don’t go around and ask for FREEBIES, pay for a reading and see what psychics will say…. Put out the intention of what u want to see happen and don’t worry about the outcome, enjoy the journey on the way. If your wanting to know answers, connect with me at psychic dilemma and i can and will help you… Jenni

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Its not that no one cares enough to answer you for free,its just that this is how we earn a living to support our families. Do you walk in the grocers and expect things for free there? Or the doctors? Or Walmart? Because I am pretty sure they dont give you something for nothing either.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

This is a complicated process. But, I can help you navigate your way through the journey to all of the answers you seek when you contact me here. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
bluemystique's photo

bluemystique

4 posts

Hi Isabella,

I have the answers for you, and since this is not my major source of income, I am willing to help you for a penny, the penny is to pay for the information you will be receiving, please email me and we can discuss the details. My major goal is to provide guidance to those in need first, money will come later. Please email me now, I have the answers for you right now….