Will I ever have love ??

over 12 years ago

I wish someone would tell me straight answer on finding and keeping a man.. I have and I think he has fallen in love but hes so scared of getting hurt he ran…. Will he come back and soon or is it someone else ?? Thank you so very much and I do mean it….

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see that there is the possibility for new beginning in store for you, after a period of rest and reflection. This new start may, or may not be with this man. I can help you explore the possibilities, and the most prudent path to those possibilities, when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Connie, I am online and available to help you right now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Connie, I am online and avalable to help you right now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Connie,

I can offer you honest enlightenment on your love life, and all other aspects too.

I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see hes been hurt mentally and emotionally which is pushing him back, contact me back god bless

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Try to remember the push-pull dynamic in relationships. The harder you push, the harder he will pull away. Fortunately this works both ways, stop pushing, and if there isn’t anyone else, he should begin to step up to fill the emptiness that your energy used to fill.

I hope that makes sense, it’s a simple concept, but a real bear to explain. :-)

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I’m Ashley I am a Advisor I can give you clear answers and advice on this matter. I feel that his feelings are true but he is holding back and not ready for a relationship right now but he will and I can see when. Contact me at any time that best for you I will be online to take your call I look forward to chatting with you.