ex

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Will my ex-boyfriend Bill contact me sometime this year?

Its been almost 2 years since I last seen or heard from him. I miss him dearly.

over 12 years ago
psychic_george's photo

Psychic_George (psychic_george)

1 post

hi sherry7619,

i would be more than help to give you guidance and answers you need.i do see something here. come into chat with me, or you can email me if im not online.

over 12 years ago
sunshiineluv's photo

Kristen M. (sunshiineluv)

4 posts

Sherry, I believe I can help you significantly with your questions, feel free to come chat with me, I have the answers you’re looking for!!!!

over 12 years ago
odin218 didn't upload a photo

John Douglas (odin218)

6 posts

For a straight forward answer please come chat with me or set an appointment.I hope to hear from you. John.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I see it is time to move on and to fine out who is in your future not who was in your past! I am available to day and I will be ready to take your call at any time you feel like chatting I will give you all the details you need to know.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Your emotions for this man seem to be blocking you from your true path to happiness. I can help you navigate this path so that you can let go of the past and be the happy, loving person you are meant to be. The journey has already begun and I can help you find your way when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!