Just Met Someone....

over 12 years ago

I just met someone named Luke…. I’m wondering what you guy can pick up about him….

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

There seems to be something about this man that is unresolved. Whether it is legal or financial troubles is unclear, but, there is definitely something there which prevents him from continuing his journey. I can tell you more about him, or anything else you’d like to explore, when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi dear how r u? You should pursue him. He is good for you. You will be happy with him but I’m just informing you that it isn’t forever. Call me with a little more detail on him so I can pickup much more. Blessings

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading for you and am online and available now.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI I can see what will happen for yous call me and I will give you the details.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Jeannie, I would need to know your dob and his name and dob to be accurate, and I certainly can tell you more. But also your good with intuition and gut feeling and should go with it more… as there are things that u seems to know… Your only dilemma is “do I chat” my dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.