Should I wait?

over 12 years ago

Am I wasting my time waiting for this guy I really like? Or is it worth waiting for

over 12 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi jessica i can help you with your question feel free to contact me in live chat have a good day

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am online and can help you now!

over 12 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

please contact me, I am picking up on your trouble…and I have your answers!!

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello dear, how are you tonight? I can tell ur in a confusing place right now. I for sure can help, I just need small details like first name & dob (: I do feel he is here for a long while and you will be happy. But there is much in store for him, call me for more info.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

You have built up this relationship before it even begins. I see your yearning for this man. But, I also see that there is much to do before you will be in a position to make your move. I can help you find the path that will take you where you want to go when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can answer this tonight i am available and can take your call at any time and also I am offering low prices just contact me to know more.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see you have to be patient in this situation i can give you details on this matter god bless

over 12 years ago

Hallo Jessica, I would need to know your dob and his name and dob to be accurate, and I certainly can tell you more. He hasn’t asked you to wait, it’s you choosing to wait…. Come chat to me….Your only dilemma is ‘Do I chat”? my dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jenni