asian guy wanting to date me

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Recently i guy i’ve never met, only texted and exchanged pics for abt 6 months, recently told me he likes me and wants to date me.

I feel apprehensive abt it, maybe due to a fear of being hurt again.

Should i give him a chance? Would he be good for me?

over 12 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

I am happy to take a look at this for you any time. Please take a look at my profile and stop by chat if you feel I’m right for you. Take care.

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

Hi darling, please read my reviews and start a chat with me. Let’s see if is a positive union. A kiss, Laura.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see a period of new beginnings for you. A fresh start is in line for you and it may very well include this man. I can help you discover your new path when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can advise you on this matter contact me tonight for for a detail reading.

over 12 years ago

HI Sherry would need to know his name and dob and your dob and i can tell u more… as your intuitive and know things yourself, and your standing back for a reason….. Listen to your intuition and go with it more so….. I have a favourite mantra.. ‘face the fear and do it anyway’ ... If your wanting to know more connect with me at psychic dilemma and i can and will help you… Jenni

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi dear. No I don’t see anything good coming from him. I see someone else entering your life soon tho. Not a soulmate but a good relationship