over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Title says it all my dob is 4 July 84 his 18 oct 79

Thanks

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Yes he does. But you have an emotional attachment to him, you love him for who he is. He loves you, he loves your personality but he has trouble expressing it and showing it. It must be from a past relationship..

over 12 years ago

Hallo Ali, I would have to know your name and his name and dob, in order to tell you more….. If you like connect to me and we can see what’s happening there…. your only dilemma is “Do I” my dilemma is psychic dilemma and I’m just a chat room away… Jenni

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Yes, this man is still extremely attracted to you on a deep level. His personality and work ethic may not allow him the time or energy to show it in as many ways as you’d like, but, the attraction is there. I can guide you along the path to discovering his true feelings, and yours, when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.