relationship

over 12 years ago
jacqui.73 didn't upload a photo

jacqueline whiteman (jacqui.73)

1 post

HOW long before this is resolved and will it be to the resolution of what i want

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

The answers you seek depend entirely upon the path you follow. I can help you explore the possibilities when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

To be honest with you, you need to do more to fix it. Try harder and compromise. Call me for advise ad direction on this relationship

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can help you advise you on the matter and give you the answers you need to know not just what you want to know contact me for a full detail reading at a low rate.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can help you advise you on the matter and give you the answers you need to know not just what you want to know contact me for a full detail reading at a low rate.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

regauarding your situation i do see this is been going on for a while now but the soulution isn’t going to happen over night. please contact me back with your full name and date of birth god bless.

over 12 years ago

Hi Jacqueline, If you need to know more, contact me, would need your DOB to know more…im just a cht room away… at psychic dilemma… Jenni

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.