misscarmelita didn't upload a photo

carmen casillas (misscarmelita)

2 posts

Hi,

I was wondering if I

am going to be with tony Rosales ?

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! how are you?

I just need your name, and both dobs. I can answer all ur questions and wonders! Call me for detailed info

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help you and explain in detail. Please do contact me. God bless you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I definitely see a new path opening up in your romantic world, although not necessarily with him. We can explore the possibilities when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago

Hallo Carmen, would need to know names and dob, to be able to tell you what’s happening… You can contact me for an update…. your only dilemma is “Do I” my dilemma is psychic dilemma and im just a chat room away…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.