my soul mate

over 12 years ago

will me and jason 18th sep 68 and myself 8.7.75 ever get back together we shud never have split as i do believe this man was the man i shud haave married

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello sue i have looked into Jason and would like to tell you everything i picked up please contact me now so i can tell you everything

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Sue, I am online and would be glad to help you now. Just click on my name and it will take you right to me. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

hello! how r u? My name is Lauren and I am a psychic and adviser. I wanted to let you know that I truly understand u love him, but I dont see a relationship for another few months. call me for more info

over 12 years ago

Hallo Sue, Can see positive things around you…. You can contact me for an update…. your only dilemma is “Do I” my dilemma is psychic dilemma and im just a chat room away…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.