Why most girls say not my type?

over 12 years ago

My name is Ja’Car and my dob is 02/08/1988. Most girls say to me “not my type” they mean i’m not good looking or ugly? I feel maybe i give up on it.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help, and explain in detail. Please contact me. God bless you.

over 12 years ago

Hey Ja’Car, sometimes u have to kiss of frogs before you find the princess, and u have been kissing the toads. Not everyone that crosses your path is right for you… Never, Never, give up…. as you will find your princess….. Jenni

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

J’Car,what kind of girls are you asking? Maybe you arent their type,and maybe they arent yours. Lets talk and see whats up. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

‘Beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ – this statement means far more than most people believe. You are searching, too hard, for the wrong thing. You need to assess your priorities and decide what you really want and need in a relationship. You should never give up on your desire to share love with another human being, but, you can not force such things. True connections have already been formed, all you have to do is discover them. I can help you with this exploration if you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
livalu didn't upload a photo

Lucilla Oliveria (livalu)

1 post

Hey, Ja’Car! First of all, if any girl says that you “aren’t her type”, based on how attractive she thinks you are, then she is not worthy of you and your love. Maybe it is time to start expanding the “playing field”. Open your mind to a different kind of girl. You deserve to love and be loved. I am here anytime

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.