baby fever

over 12 years ago

i wanted to have a baby badly..do u see kids in my near future…my b day is 5/3/91

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Well, I see a path that could possibly lead to a baby very soon. But, there are several things to consider before setting off on this path. You can explore this journey with me here on any night. Until then – Blessed Be

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, please contact me there is much to tell and much to be explained I can and will help. God bless you.

over 12 years ago

Hey Geri, your only a baby yourself, 21 years old…... Take your time, enjoy life, have fun.. You will have a baby in your future, but this child will be talked about, planned, and yep it happens…. If you want to chat more on this do call me…. your only dilemma is “Do I” my dilemma is psychic dilemma and I’m only a chat room away…. Jenni :)

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

hey i have ready your post and i have your answer also i have more to tell you on what i’m picking up hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Geri, Now isn’t a good time for you to have a child,that’s why you haven’t had one yet. You are very young…my daughter’s age…and I feel that you are trying to fill an emptiness within yourself by having a baby. That’s not the way to do it. Fill that emptiness first so you and your partner…which I sense you don’t really have yet either..can raise the child together and support it properly,and care for it properly. There is a lot of responsibility in raising a child too…you have to be stable and able to support them as well as yourself,you have to set an example and realize a child isn’t like a big doll. They are hard and serious work,if you want them to grow up right. It will happen in it’s own time,right now focus on the things you can do for yourself that will help to make a good place for the baby to come into when it is time for one. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello how r u? Yes I do see children in your future! (: I see happiness also, call me for info.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 11 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

In order for you to gain what you desire you need to focus on your priorities deer, your future looks very bright please contact me i would love to share more with you =]