Psychics do u have a stand on those who consciously try and attain psychic ability and what is it?

over 12 years ago

For example like john edwards, do u approve, do u think that their any worse? Should they even be doing it since it might not actually be their lifes course?

over 12 years ago

Forget it….I’ve already tried to spark some intellectual conversations on here…no one is interested unfortunately…only if you have a problem then they just advertise their services…..

over 12 years ago
psychiclilly's photo

!~*Psychic Sheena*~! (psychiclilly)

26 posts

Will i just dont like him. i feel that hes just nothing!

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I have never been present when John does whatever it is he does (although I have seen a few of his shows). He seems, on television, to be in contact with other dimensions, but, a lot of things on TV are not what they appear.

As far as people ‘trying to attain psychic abilities’ that’s a bit more complicated. It has been taught to me through various sources that we are all blessed with these abilities. Every being is essentially a part of the same whole, thus, everyone has the ability to see things that are generally unseen. The problem is that many of us are taught how to ‘see’ the world at a young age. This teaching is actually full of suppression techniques that lead many people to deny what they really ‘see’. So, I don’t think this ability is something that is learned. I think the ability is inherent and it is the willingness and insight of the ‘seer’ that allows him/her to gain the knowledge to pass on to those who are unable to do so because of life training.

over 12 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I have no problem with people working to improve their abilities. I believe it’s a passion, and if you don’t have that interest, that spark, you’ll never devote the time needed to strengthen and hone your abilities.

I don’t know what most people think, but I tend to view it as any other skill set, like my knitting or pretzel shaping.