Is this my year for love or at least happiness

over 12 years ago

Names Cindy, DOB 5th August 1978. I have been single along time I am ready to start a new relationship but cant seem to find anyone interested. I have tried dating sites, being more aware of people around me and no one. I feel like this is it. Im going to be alone forever. I have great family great friends a great job and as greatful as I am for that I feel like I deserve love to. I am so lonely and scared that this is it.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can speak with you if you’d like! :)

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Good morning, It not that your meant to be alone even if it just a for a short time It that it may not be the right time for you. God has a plan for you contact me at any time today for the full details.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Good morning, It not that your meant to be alone even if it just a for a short time It that it may not be the right time for you. God has a plan for you contact me at any time today for the full details.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Cindy, It isnt that you are meant to be alone,no one is. It just hasnt come your time yet. I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and to give you some answers and some advice you can use..come to me now,I am online and ready to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Hallo Cindy, timings is what it’s all about. The timing has to be right, and I feel it’s not tooooo far away for you. You certainty have some1 crossing your path shortly, and the best part of this, is that this new person coming into your life finds you.. All you have to do is relax, and put out good intentions, as this DOES happen… Like draws like, so keep those thoughts positive, as you will draw it to you…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

you’ve had this problem since a teenager everytime you feel like you truely love and care for someone they always wind up disapointing you but i do see a soulution soon contact me back god bless

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see that it is time for you to take a chance. There is someone out there trying to get your attention and you just haven’t noticed him, or thought about him in ‘that way’ before. Your time has come to see what is right in front of you and dive into the pool you thought was only a shallow stream. I can guide you along this journey when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi dear. I understand your in a bad place now, and I just want you to know this isn’t a big deal because happiness is coming your way. I see you meeting someone but it isn’t a soumate, its just a long term relationship. Call me for more info.