Will he come around?

over 12 years ago

There is a guy I’ve been friends with for a few years now. I couple months ago, I had started liking him more than a friend. I recently let the cat out of the bag & let him know that I do like him more. For a good while, about 2-3 weeks, we’d been talking a lot online on a social network. Then a couple days ago, he said he decided he wasn’t interested, after he had seemed to act like it the whole time since he found out that I like him. What happened? Will him come around? Were things moving too fast for him?

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi dear i would love to help you find out the answers you are looking for give me a call many blessings and light

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello how r u? I need names & dobs, but I can pickup that naturally he doesnt like commitment. call me for more info dear. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have read your post and i would like to tell you more on this Please contact me for a live session so i can give full details

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help, in detail. Please contact me. God bless you.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Leanne, I would need to know your dob, and his name and dob, but I do feel he was interested and cared for you, but I question did he care ENOUGH to take it a bit further? Do call and have a chat with me, as I can and will help… Your only dilemma is “Do I”? my dilemma is psychic dilemma…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Leanne, I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and give you some honest answers.I am online and available now if you are ready! Blessings! Bluedragon