does he have feelings for me?

over 12 years ago

I am struggling to know if it is worth waiting for andrew anymore can you tell me how he feels

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

good evening, Yes I can tell you what is the right thing to do is as well as the right person.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

good evening, Yes I can tell you what is the right thing to do is as well as the right person.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Jessica, I feel that Andrew does care for you and you care for him, BUT I question ‘WHY’ are you waiting? cause if he cared ENOUGH he would be there with you right NOW…...ask yourself the question, ‘what if your waiting 2 years from now’, could be 5 years from now? are you prepared to wait that long? Your choice… Jenni Psychic Dilemma

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.