Psychics when u were small and did exams did the spirits ever give u a hand?

over 12 years ago

Ie during the exam tell u the answer?

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I used to ask the spirit world to help me remember the answers. If they told me the answers, I would have never learned anything.

over 12 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Nope, but one of my guides likes to help with crosswords. . .which is a trip and a half.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

I have always had the ability to receive answers from the “still small voice”. Yet, I always made sure that I continued to learn and educate myself so as not take it for granted too much. I revere the “still small voice”.

over 12 years ago
angelicpsychicmarina's photo

AngelicPsychicMarina (angelicpsychicmarina)

12 posts

Great question by the way ! For me personaly no I never had help like that .

over 12 years ago
sunshiineluv's photo

Kristen M. (sunshiineluv)

4 posts

I also did not have test help, but man, I wish I would have! I might have got through school much faster.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

ha! I love questions like this one. I never had help like this when I was in a testing situation. I really don’t believe my spirit guides are concerned with whether I know algebra or not. There were always deeper questions to explore. Thanks for asking though, and thanks for the smile. Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me or e mail me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 11 years ago
angel72273's photo

Mystic Angel (angel72273)

4 posts

They usually help those who help themselves:)