will I go to prison?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I have 7 felony counts against me.. This could mean 70 years in prison. :( Will I go to prison? Will I get appointed a good lawyer? I am mentally ill and I hope that will help with a lesser charger. But, I don’t know. if I go to prison I’ll probably kill myself there. :(

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Jenny you do need a someone to talk with I am a adviser reader and I be happy to take your call today contact me at any time God Bless.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Jenny, I can and will help… COme and have a chat with me…Your only dilemma is ‘Do I chat”? my dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Well, although this is an extremely difficult period in your life I do see hope. I can show you the path through this troublesome maze when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago

Yes You are going to prison. Get your stuff in order, figure out who will care for your animals and what you will do with your belongings.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.