What should I do

over 12 years ago
moonstick's photo

MoonStick (moonstick)

2 posts

Should I stay or should I go

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. my name is Lauren and I am a psychic and adviser. Call me for all information. I need ur name & dob but I do pickup a connection. NEW LOW RATE

over 12 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear. if you like i am offering $8.00dollar love readings. I well provide to you all the info that you are seeking. CHAT live now

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
lovechild26's photo

Lynn (lovechild26)

14 posts

Go….I can give you more in detail..chat with me honey.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Moonstick, I feel that there are a lot of things to consider here…come to me for a reading and lets see what I can get for you… Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi dear I see you need not only advice but guidance as well! I can Help You contact me at any time today and I will give you a detail reading for 0.75 a minute I looking forward to chatting with you.

over 12 years ago
devineadvisor's photo

Seeking Guideance (devineadvisor)

2 posts

Hey Moonstick i feel thats you are very confused right now about what you are going through. You have all these feelings and thoughts but is not sure which one to follow. And it seems the people around you are not making things any easier. I know i can help you and find which path you should follow.. If you like contact me

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Hi Moonstick, that is your dilemma… ‘Do I stay or do I go’? my dilemma is psychic dilemma and I’m just a chat room away… Jenni Psychic Dilemma

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I get the impression that you believe leaving will help you get the result you want in this situation. But, it may backfire and cause the exact opposite. If you’d like to discuss this situation in detail I am here every night to offer help in exactly this type of situation… Blessed Be…

over 12 years ago
sunshiineluv's photo

Kristen M. (sunshiineluv)

4 posts

Sounds like your heart and your gut are telling you two different things… I know just how to help you, please feel free to give me a ring in chat. I can help you!

over 12 years ago
odin218 didn't upload a photo

John Douglas (odin218)

6 posts

Life is never simple,crossroads will appear when we least expect it.So if you would like to find the right path to take please contact me. John