My love bank is empty

over 12 years ago

apparently it is…

over 12 years ago
psychiclilly's photo

!~*Psychic Sheena*~! (psychiclilly)

26 posts

will is not empty and you shouldnt let someone make you feel this way

be strong and i know it will come together for you. :)

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

I GOT YOUR ANSWERS READY AND SET TO GO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TRUE AND REAL INFO

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
lovechild26's photo

Lynn (lovechild26)

14 posts

Well why do you feel that way? Chat with me so that we can talk! I can assure you that love is near..just open up and believe.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I notice this as well. So I will say your heart is never empty. Just usually buried underneath a lot of what I call toxic emotional waste. The more you find love in your own heart, and stop looking externally for love, validation and approval you learn your self worth. Looking inside yourself for the answers instead of outside all the time you learn to trust yourself, have confidence in your choices, and become more positive stripping away all the dead wood. The old belief system fades away, and you have a new one. The more positive and loving you become, and focus on the positive your life turns around heading in a more positive direction as well finding yourself amongst unconditional loving people that have grown spiritually themselves and have evolved. It is a lot of hard work and devotion to yourself finding your own self worth and beauty. The love is always there, you just have to let go of the hatred, bitterness,and anger. If we learn to love the dark wolf, and the white wolf bringing them into balance as the native americans say, we can think, focus clearly, and have better results. If we have to much of one polarity darkness or light we can get out of balance. I hope this makes sense, but we usually are fighting the two sides of ourselves, and must accept both, loving and nurturing both. Fear is ually what stops us from being our true selves. No one can really fill the love bank but ourselves. The people we hang around are either a good investment or bad one. So of course your love bank won’t be filled if you’re not filling it every day with some kind of affirmation, positive quote, learning something new like Leo Buscaglia says, or nurturing our souls and spirits in some shape or form. If we expect someone else to keep putting the quarters in our bank, of course it will remain empty. No one can do our soul searching, and learn the lessons for us in life. As hard it is, we have to take control of the reigns and ask ourselves why we are in the situation we are in, in the moment, and learn some problem solving skills.

over 12 years ago
devineadvisor's photo

Seeking Guideance (devineadvisor)

2 posts

You may be hurting now but this feeling is not permanent believe me. I see much change soon. Contact if your interested to see whats coming next

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Hattiemattiemae, AWESOME that you gave freely so much!! You are the bomb girl.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see that you have become disheartened by the whole process of love and relationships. That’s OK! Love and passion are important parts of our existence, but, those are only PARTS of what life is about. I see a period of growth and success in your immediate future. Switching your energies to other areas at this time will allow you to clear the negativity and recharge your batteries. If you would like to explore the possibilities you can contact me here anytime. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see that you have become disheartened by the whole process of love and relationships. That’s OK! Love and passion are important parts of our existence, but, those are only PARTS of what life is about. I see a period of growth and success in your immediate future. Switching your energies to other areas at this time will allow you to clear the negativity and recharge your batteries. If you would like to explore the possibilities you can contact me here anytime. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts