Feel betrayed :(

over 12 years ago
aquarisun didn't upload a photo

Kelly Leigh (aquarisun)

4 posts

Okay, so psychics been saying how I will be with this guy named Brad that is always in my dreams. Apparently he and wife Seana will divorce but it doesn’t look like it now. It makes me so angry and hurt, plus makes me feel like I’m ugly and not good enough. (Mild depression is FUN isn’t it?). So, apparently they might as well stay together. I really loved the guy, gave him my feelings and all he cares about is a stupid ex stripper with fake breasts and not me who wanted to give him everything. I really thought he was going to be with me and come to me. I heard he wanted me but is going to stay with HER. He better not think I will be nice when he does come. He’s 11 24 64. I’m 1 28 84. He shouldn’t bother coming in my dreams if he will keep screwing with my feelings.

Also you’d think if we’re connected how hurt and pissed I am. Guess I am not good enough for anyone. I’m just an ugly plain Jane.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i can give you a soulution and details on this matter please contact me back thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Kelly,

I can tell you what dreaming of Brad REALLY means. I feel like you have been misinformed. I am world renowned to be accurate and studying dream interpretations for over 30 years.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. I feel u do have a connection but he wants his marriage to be repaired. Hes not going to do or say anything about how awful his marriage is to u in the mean-time. I do see u 2 together. call me 4 more info

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help please contact me. God bless you.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kelly, I would be glad to take a look into this but you arent ugly or not good enough. Your mistake was getting involved with a man who is 20 years older. If you would like to get a real honest reading on this matter,let me know,I am online now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

IF YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU THIS MAN IS NOT YOUR SOUL MATE HE IS NOT SOME MAGICAL PRINCE THATS GOING TO COME ON A WHITE HORSE AND TAKE YOU TO HIS CASTLE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS CALL ME NOW IF YOU DONT WANT THE TRUTH DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CONTACT ME

over 12 years ago
lovechild26's photo

Lynn (lovechild26)

14 posts

nooo he is not the one…move on honey. i can tell you this…personally. chat with me for more details

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Kelly, Dreams always mean something, I would need to know specifically what the dream was all about and i can certainly intepret if for you… You can contact me for an update…. your only dilemma is “Do I” my dilemma is psychic dilemma and im just a chat room away…. Jenni