Trying to find happiness

over 12 years ago

Their are three guys in my life right now. Is any of them going to be my husband.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello, My name is Lauren and I am a psychic and adviser. I have been a psychic for over 15 yrs, and I am positive I can help u. I truly love what I do and I am sure I can help u. I feel changes in ur love life. I do see u w/ a future w/ 1 of these men. call now 4 more info New low rate! $0.95 per min

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see one specific guy around you that is highly attracted to you and theres alot of mixed confusion going on you don’t no where to turn contact me back with your full name and date of birth thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Deborah,

I offer Honest Enlightenment with no sugarcoating. I am world renowned to be accurate and will help you to learn if either of these 3 are worth pursuing.

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I would be happy to look into this for you and give you a detail reading. I am available today and will like to have a live chat with you contact me at any time God Bless.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see a specific one out of the three that you’ve been attracted to for a while now will try to make a move contact me back with full name and date of birth thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Debra, I am online now and would be glad to do a reading for you. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

yes one of them is going to be your husband call me email me or you can view my website if you visit my profile and scroll all the way down i got your answers very experienced psychic contact now to find out who your soulmate is!!

over 12 years ago

Hallo Debra, How exciting… so many men, so little time, I would need to know names and dob, to be able to tell you what’s happening… You can contact me for an update…. your only dilemma is “Do I” my dilemma is psychic dilemma and im just a chat room away…. Jenni

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

The beautiful part of having choices is the ability to take your time and explore each choice before deciding which one best meets your needs. There is the possibility of a long term path with one of them, there is also the possibility of a family with another. I can help you find your way through this maze when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!