lost and confused

over 12 years ago

I have spoke with a number of psychics, and i just end up more confused? some say one thing and some say the oppisite, I dont know what to belive any more? I found one that I want to belive but I dont know if i should. she is verry supportave and tells me how it is, but I dont know if my heart belives her. she said i will get back with the woman that i think i love but i dont know if i want that. all she did was hurt me and make me second guess myself. I never really knew how she felt about me, its sad i was happy and misrable at the same time. Im broke and I cant afford to even chat with anyone. but i dont even know if that would help anymore?

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! How are you? I understand your problem because I’ve actually gave people advise on this matter. You need to choose ONE psychic and follow and believe everything he/she predicts. Because seeing psychic after psychic will only confuse you. See, all psychics can see things differently. It all depends on your energy at the time and how the future changes. The first psychic you saw, lets say 2 years ago, will predict you will be with that woman, but if you decide to break up with her the next day, it will change. Of course psychics can help you, but just stick to one. God bless!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

I hope that some of the tension and confusion has subsided for you. I know how wearing that can be. It can literally feel like it’s pulling you apart. As Mrs. Lauren stated, try to stick with one reader and make sure that individual is the one you feel most drawn to. Trust your heart in these matters as well; it won’t lead you wrong.

over 12 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think if you have been to many, maybe look at the lessons they were trying to point out. You can change the outcome of the reading by your choices. It does come down to choices you make in your life. They are all part of a puzzle for you to figure out about your life.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, do contact me I will help. God bless you

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

you’ve had this feeling since a while now confused hurt dont no where to turn alot of miscommunication going on around you and not getting the right answers, i can help you where others have failed contact me and please provide more details about the situation so i can pick up more. god bless