problem

over 12 years ago

will i find a solution for the problem that has haunted me for years? will they ever let me in?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI I would like to answers you question as well as advise you on the matter.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. I am Lauren and I am a psychic and adviser. I have been a psychic for over 15 years. I am sure i can help. All I need is your name and date of birth. I would be pleased to help. I do see clarity in the future.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see a solution comeing soon but you cant do this alone, contact me with your full name and date of birth thank you god bless

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

Get real answers now if you want to call me. i am picking up that there are alot of strange things that have been happening to you for many year please call me if you want real help true answers and blunt conversation

over 12 years ago
psychiclilly's photo

!~*Psychic Sheena*~! (psychiclilly)

26 posts

find the answers you are looking for we need to look into your energy to see what is the problem

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
lovechild26's photo

Lynn (lovechild26)

14 posts

If you have real questions and need to know real answers….contact me via chat! I can help you.

over 12 years ago

Hallo Gabrielle, You have the questions, I certainly have the answers and can tell you more. Your only dilemma is ‘Do I chat”? my dilemma is psychic dilemma, and I’m just a chat room away…. Jenni