Can anyone read names??

over 12 years ago

Hey there… I have talked with 1 psychic on this site who blew me away totally by mentioning my name in mid of the session (I had not said anything about it) unfortunately she never comes online anymore, but she was really the most comforting reader I have ever had in here :( does anyone have this ability as well, or is it very rare??

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! I am Lauren. That is a very rare ability that psychics have. Of course you can stumble upon a psychic that does have that amazing gift! If you would like, come see me. I’m having a special, $5 off all readings!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Jennifer, I did not ask for your general advertising, but if you could answer my question it would be nice…

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi, I spoke with you but we disconnected. I wasn’t finished with the reading, if you would like to continue just call. God bless!

over 12 years ago

2082 posts

Hello,

I figured u might have wanted something looked at for u, but I can see that isnt the case. Many people can get names easily, as can I. It isnt really something that is hard for a reader; however the energy must be stronger for that to occur. It is very possible for many psychics though.

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

Surely though, with many psychics, the further they read, the more chance they could pick up your name, maybe they’ll see someone around the client, calling the clients name, in an event etc.. Or am I wrong?

over 12 years ago

2082 posts

highsoul012,

It doesnt really work that way…I can pick up on names around a client easily, but I always know that its someone around the client not the client themself. Names arent easy to read when you are on the spot at first, but it gets easier with experience as a reader. For me names come easily, but with other readers I am not so sure about. I do know several psychics and they all tell me names come easily to them. So I would suspect that is the case for many psychic mediums.

over 12 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

That’s happened in the past – my name weren’t picked up, yet someone who i had never met was picked up by name, aswell as HER family members, which seemed as if she was being read more than what I was despite the fact that it was me on the phone, lol.

over 12 years ago

This is an amazing gift to get your name. Wow! I also have been known to get names, but not always, only sometimes. Usually, it’s a Medium reading and not a psychic reading. Your welcome to listen to my medium reading radio archives, please send me a message for full info on that. If you want some questions answered I can also do this for you. Good luck on your search for the perfect psychic medium. I know their out there. Blessings.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can help please contact me. God bless you.