Decision

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Hi all

A descision is being made about our future tomorrow, I would like to know if this will be in our favour? If not will the company concerned take action with repercussions?

My dob is 4th July 1984

Thanks Ali

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI How are you doing Today, I will give you answers you will want and need to know.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello how are you? My name is Lauren & I am a psychic, medium, adviser & tarot reader. I help solve all problems. I have helped thousands of people around the world & I can help you. All I need is your name & date of birth, also the ones of anyone you may be asking about. I’ve been a psychic for over 15 yrs

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi ALi, I would be glad to do a reading for you on this matter…I am online and available now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

I Already have all your answers i can already feel positivity in this situation If you want real and true answers to you questions please call me or take a look at my website!

http://www.wix.com/lifeinsight1/gardenwitchbrittney

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.