under diff name

over 12 years ago
k107r didn't upload a photo

Kathy (k107r)

5 posts

would anybody beable to know if a person you read for and they ask if a person they like will ever like them and u give them the name now if that person u find out also goes under a diff name that he uses for legal things only would that make it where the connection cant be made bc of the name?

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI maybe I can be of help to you, I am online now and would like to talk with you I can see you need advice and guidance.

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Kathy, There really isn’t a yes or no answer for this question. It all depends on the advisor and their style and abilitie. Personally, I don’t use names to connect with people, but some advisors do. Others may need first names and dates of birth. Hope this helps, Miss Josephine

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.