Closed.

over 12 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

A few times now, i’ve seen some psychics mention ‘Closed Energy’ which makes it hard for a reading to possibly be active. May I ask what can cause this, and what effects this can have? Thankyou.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

well closed energy can mean two things, one the person is private & blocked from anyone picking-up their energy. Two they could have another psychic/spiritualist block their energy so no one gets in affect from their energy. God bless! hope I helped.

over 12 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Sometimes a client may have difficulty opening up and allowing the psychic to read for them. They may be afraid of what the psychic will see & be very emotionally guarded to the point of shutting now. In order to do the reading, a psychic must have your permission. They must also have the consent of people you are inquiring about. So, if the consent isn’t there the energy will be “closed” as we cannote interfere with free will and force our way into your energetic field.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I am available now if you would like to chat. I will give you advice and answers

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

Well i can Already feel that it is not closed energy it is negitave energy and whenever you try to do something good for yourself, your family, or anything good , positive , or productive in general nothing seems to work out for the best for you and with that negitivity there nothing good will ever come your way i can help you and i guarantee result’s for you you will see how much better life can be with my help and see how things will change for you guaranteed satisfaction i promise i will help you. just give me the chance to prove that i can do it for you! :) love and light!