CAREER MOVE

over 12 years ago
memolow didn't upload a photo

memolow

5 posts

WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE THE BETTER LONG TERM CHOICE THE NEW JOB OR JOINING THE UNION

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Memolow I do feel that I can advise you with your choices.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Memolow, I would be glad to look into that for you and anything else you wish to know about. Online and ready to help you NOW! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello how are you? My name is Lauren & I am a psychic, medium, adviser & tarot reader. I help solve all problems, & one of my specialty is career. I have helped thousands of people around the world & I can help you. All I need is your name & date of birth, also the ones of anyone you may be asking about. I can truly help you, I have been providing career advise & clarity for over 15 years .