What his problem?

over 12 years ago

Hi my name is Ja’Car Martin and my dob is feb.8.1988. Why my former best friend keeping bulling me for no reason? he think it funny but it not funny to me. I tell him to stop it but he still bulling me why he did that? His name is Zeeland and his dob is feb.8.1988. We haven’t seen for long time but he is still the same.

over 12 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ja’Car, ring me if you wish—let’s talk and see if we can connect! I look forward to hearing from you.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

hi Ja’Car if youd like come to me in chat and w ewill talk about this. it feels he has alot of issues he needs to work out.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
anumz didn't upload a photo

Anum Zindani (anumz)

1 post

Ja’Car, let’s talk. I can totally relate to your problem because well I’ve gone through the exact same thing. I used to be best friends with my cousin but something happened and we just lost touch. We lost that connection and now we don’t even talk.. not even on Facebook and we’re first cousins. I really want to help you because I don’t want you to lose your best friend. I feel like the reason he is bullying you is probably because he has problems of his own. Shoot me a message and we’ll talk this through. Thanks.