Family issues...

over 12 years ago
iiluv's photo

October (iiluv)

5 posts

My boyfriend and I have had a rocky past… I really want this to work. He doesnt so he says, but tells me he loves me. I am confused. We have children together. I want my family, bit I dont know what he wants. Will this all pass over? Help. 09/15/1986 -October

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi October! I am feeling some very strong energy around you and he. I know this has been hard for you and he is very scared. I have so much more to tell you. Im in chat now so lets talk :)

over 12 years ago
iiluv's photo

October (iiluv)

5 posts

Hi im on my cell phone. I cannot join chat at this time. May I email u ?

over 12 years ago

2082 posts

I am currently online and u may email me if u would like to. I do specials for Bitwine email readings as well :).

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi October, I will be online most of this day feel free to contact me when you can I do pick on you and can give you the right advice and guidance your’ll need.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

yes you may send me an onsite message october :)

over 12 years ago
spirtual_maria didn't upload a photo

Maria Adams (spirtual_maria)

5 posts

Hello im here to help with any matters you may have! for accurate indepth reading contact me at anytime .. as a 3rd generation reader and adviser allow me to provide a indepth session an we can work out price because i am new!

over 12 years ago
spirtual_maria didn't upload a photo

Maria Adams (spirtual_maria)

5 posts

hello october i feel he is strongly connected to you but i do sence his moods an feelings may change easly at times contact me when you are free sweety..

over 12 years ago
iiluv's photo

October (iiluv)

5 posts

Hi. Does anyone have a website?? My time is running out. Im willing to pay for a reading… I just need answers. Please

over 12 years ago

2082 posts

I have a website but Bitwine doesnt allow us to give those out to u. What u can do is click on my name and click on “send a message” and then once we do that we can do an email reading if ud like :). All u have to do is pay in chat but I can explain that in an email. This way I can get this looked at easily for u hun.

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi dear I would be glad to help you if you want to send me a message I will answer any question you may have.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello & how are you? I feel you & him don’t have a strong connection & you have been putting all the effort in the relationship. I can help you with him & give you answers. I am not just a psychic, but I also give advise. Call now for all information, & much detail. God bless

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

October, I have a profile & I am online now. I can sense you need answers quickly. Call me now.

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

There are alot of things that you need to know and it is very important but i want to be a little more private with you so please call me i got your answers girl. :)

over 12 years ago
spiritualbrittney didn't upload a photo

Snow-White Merino (spiritualbrittney)

16 posts

There are alot of things that you need to know and it is very important but i want to be a little more private with you so please call me i got your answers girl. :)