help me.

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I have to go to court for something that I did a few years ago.. what will I be a charged with? A felony? misdemeanor? if that’s the case.. will I be able to get a job as a para in a school? I got kicked out of school because of what happened.. I really want to be a para in a school and work with special needs kids. will I still be able to? will I be charged? help me, please.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hun please contact me in either live chat or email and lets look into this. I have a back ground special education elementary level and a assco. degree in criminal justice Misdemeanors will not go against you i a back ground check for para education. lets talk about this and I will tell you what I see psychicly as well as give you a couple pointers in the education and law area that you can use to help you.

over 12 years ago
advisor_angie's photo

angela john (advisor_angie)

105 posts

hi my name is angela and i can help u with your love life,money,past life love spells and help you remove spells do you have trouble with your love life? are you having trouble dating?,Well i can help you with all those problems & more like marriage problems as well so if you need someone like that just contact me i will be more then welcome to talk to you.

over 12 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

the law has many variables and few clear paths. each situation depends upon the jurisdiction, officials involved and other specifics. this matter can be uncovered so that you can find guidance. contact me here any night if you would like to explore it further… Blessed Be…