new love

over 12 years ago
passionfame didn't upload a photo

passionfame

9 posts

Is there a chance of me finding new love in my life?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Passionfame: I am running a special right now to help those who want to find new love. I can tell you what is hindering you, what can aide you, which of your attributes should be used,and how to identify your next potential love. I’m available now. Miss Josephine

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

yes and i can giive you the details as to when where and even what this person will look like. contact me now in paid chat and lets talk.

over 12 years ago
advisor_forevery_one didn't upload a photo

Jennifer (advisor_forevery_one)

1 post

come online and ask to me

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello good morning, I am online now and would be gald to answer this and more for you.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Of course, love is all around you. With your date of birth I could accurately tell you. Also I can give more insight as to what is in store for the future, with a reading. Chat with me or get an email reading, your choice. Take care.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! how are you? my name is Lauren & I am a psychic, medium, tarot card reader & adviser. I can pick up a energy around you that has love in it. I feel you are going to be in a relationship.. call now for more information

over 12 years ago
belynne's photo

Belynnebez (belynne)

4 posts

Hi i have insight for you mesage me i have ur cards laid out thanks

over 12 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

Hello my name is Lauren and I specialize in love and relationships, if you would like to have a reading please contact me in LiveChat :)