Is there a connection between sleep paralysis and psychic ability?

over 12 years ago
donee didn't upload a photo

donee

9 posts

I read that sleep paralysis tends to happen to people who are naturally psychic because they have thin “auric barriers”???

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Donee, Sleep researchers conclude that, in most cases, sleep paralysis is simply a sign that your body is not moving smoothly through the stages of sleep. Rarely is sleep paralysis linked to deep underlying psychiatric problems.

Over the centuries, symptoms of sleep paralysis have been described in many ways and often attributed to an “evil” presence: unseen night demons in ancient times, the old hag in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, and alien abductors. Almost every culture throughout history has had stories of shadowy evil creatures that terrify helpless humans at night. People have long sought explanations for this mysterious sleep-time paralysis and the accompanying feelings of terror.

Many researchers also believe that many cases of ‘alien abduction’ are the result of sleep paralysis. Aliens dont actually kidnap you,but other things happening while a person is in sleep paralysis make one think that they have.

Let me know if you would like a reading on this or anything else. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

In modern times. there are various kinds of secure devices to provide safe environment for people. For example the security camera can be used to monitor suspicious person come and go in the office or people’s own home. Besides the security x ray scanner which can be got from http://www.detectorall.com/categories/X%257dray-Screening-Systems/ also can be used to set up a security system to ensure our safety in the daily life.

over 10 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session for Reading.God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER