dilema

over 12 years ago

I had been a police dispatcher for a number of years & had to leave due to an illness in the family. I would like to get back into that line of work, but haven’t had any luck locally. I’m wondering if I’m not meant to be in this line of work any more

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jan, I can do a reading for you and see what is going on and what lies ahead for your job. Online now and available to help YOU! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Jan: I am seeing some changes for you on a mre broader scale. come to chat with me an dlets talk about these things

over 12 years ago
chiefnitehawk63 didn't upload a photo

Estanislao Garza (chiefnitehawk63)

44 posts

Get a job as Security Officer. I did. I was a Deputy Sheriff, Jail Administrator, Dispatcher.

over 12 years ago
spirtual_maria didn't upload a photo

Maria Adams (spirtual_maria)

5 posts

Dont give up just yet! i do sence your very good at what you do and this line of work was just maybe ment to be in a diffrent astablishment! but i do see change allow me to help! chatsoon