Job

over 12 years ago

Been trying to get a job. Will be going tomorrow morning to a single company job fair. It would feel good to get the management positions they’re offering. will I be one of the fortunate candidates?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Lily, when there try to talk to an older woman with lighter hair (blond or grey). She has an outgoing personality. Contact me for more insightg. Good luck tomorrow! Miss Josephine

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello how are you? my name is Lauren & I am a psychic adviser & medium. I need your name, date of birth, place of birth & the ones of anyone you may be asking about. I do feel success in your future. Call today for more information