Premadona at work

over 12 years ago

Could someone please tell why my boss lets a certain young girl at work get away with coming in late all the time and while the other two of us have to be called on the carpet if we’re late. What do we do, do we say something, does the boss know its affecting us or does he have a crush on her? She is 25 and he is 40. I of course am 59 and the other lady is 39. It has nothing to do with looks, it has to do with showing partiality and no back bone to say anything to her and showing us we mean nothing at our jobs. what do we do?

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! How are you? my name is Lauren & I am a psychic adviser & medium. I can help you with all your problems, wonders & worries. Please contact me in chat. ( I Suggest the $10 tarot reading.) God Bless, Love & light (:

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Marie Lee, bosses can be real jerks sometimes! I see that this younger woman is gossipping to make herself seem valuable to your boss. I’m available to give you insight into how best to deal with this situation. Love, Miss Josephine

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi let me tell you why your boss ets her gets away with this please give me a call.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Marie, I would be happy to look into this for you and see what is shown,and try to give you the most detailed info I can on it. Blessings! Bluedragon